More countries will be added soon.
How do I get refunded?
I am a non-EU resident
I shop anywhere in Belgium, at any store, big or small!
For personal use
I export the purchased goods within three months after the purchase
I fly with the purchased good from Zaventem Airport to a non-EU country
How does it work?
- Take a photo of the receipt in the shop
- Upload a screenshot of your digital boarding pass and your passport. Make sure to request the refund at least 10 hours before your flight
- Between 3-5 hours before your flight, check your refund status on the app (sometimes a visit to the Customs Station at the airport is needed)
Keep in mind:
- The sum of each purchase has to be at least €50 (According to Belgian law)
- Do not remove any tags or unpack the goods before leaving the EU
- Keep all original invoices for 3 months
- You can have the 21% VAT refunded for most purchases
- VAT refunds do not apply to services, food and other goods that are used inside the country of purchase. Refunds apply only to goods that you take with you
If you have any questions or comments you are most welcome to try our in-app chat or
send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable